Sprayers for use on the highway are available in many sizes and configurations. De-ice systems can be built as towed or skid mounts. Booms have strip nozzles on center boom and wide angle floods out each side.
- Frames have tough powder coat finish for long life, good looks and minimal maintenance.
- Available in tank sizes from 50 to 3135 gallons.
- 10′ boom with strip nozzles on center boom and wide angle floods out each side.
- Collapsible legs for easy loading into dump bed or flat bed.
- Various pump and drive configurations available.
- Hydraulic drive
- Gasoline engine
- Power take-off
- Raven DCS controller complete with flow meter, control valve, and speed sensor
- Provides accurate application rates regardless of speed
- Boom can be operated in 3 sections independently of each other
- Hose reels can be added
- The 50-gallon pull unit with 15′ boom is ideal for parking lots, college campuses and sidewalk treatments.
- Most de-ice units can also be used for summer weed spraying.